Seriously?

11/23/2014

'Seriously?' by Emiflare

I've been listening to Beyonce throughout this evening and I came to conclusion that too many people care about other people's shiz way too much. I have been into B since I first turned on MTV when I was a child at the age of 6 or so, therefore, it's not a secret that I support what she does. Most of the time. I'm not a fanatic. I tend to support talented people who I like. I was going through youtube comments on her newest video, a tiny example of what's going on in that field of war:

'& she's a mother? this old b*tch needs to tone it down a bit' 



Of course, putting yourself out there is bound to get people talking about everything you do, that's their nature, elaborating and sharing their opinions and I'm talking about adequate opinions that are supported logically, but brief tiny nonsense statements like this just annoy me. First off, being a mother doesn't mean that you can't go after your sexuality. Secondly, who is absolutely ANYONE to tell you what you should or shouldn't do as a grown person? I am of a strong opinion, that a person should strictly do whatever he/she feels like doing without absolutely anyone being in the way. I suppose that happiness can only be achieved when you free yourself from the thought of other's opinions and judgement. Therefore, I will always support people who go by their choice unless it harms others.

Speaking of mass media, it isn't of much help by pouring gasoline into the silly, tasteless and unnecessary gossip fire. To this I can say, mind your own business, look after your own life instead.

So what if Kim K. broke the internet with her butt, so what that Eva Mendes gave birth to Ryan Gosling's baby. So what. They're just living their lives. They're just doing what they want to do. Leave them their freedom. I know, it might come across as rather hypocritical that I know these things, but they just can't go unnoticed due to great impact of social media. Anyway, my point is, I just don't really care.

I like Beyonce. I want to dance to her music. I think Kim has a nice bottom. I like her, since what I read from the article in the magazine, she seemed to be a nice, somewhat calm person. Here, I said it. I don't want to hold back my honest opinions as this is my blog which I like to read back on.

My suggestion, whenever you're about to make a judgemental comment about another person's choices, appearance or life, think twice and put yourself in their shoes. No matter if it's a celebrity or just a person passing you by on the street.

In the meantime, I'm just gonna dance to some Queen B.

'Take No Shit' by Emiflare

You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram

Tweets