Mushrooms.

10/26/2014

(Art by Sara Olmos)

"Everyone has so much to say, they talk talk talk their lives away. Don't even hesitate."
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Slow Cheetah 

I think it’s fascinating. It’s so darn fascinating to live your life how you want to live it. To live without nagging yourself about your undone deeds and all your responsibilities in life. To live without ever thinking of what others will think of your lifestyle. Of your spare time choices. Of the way you are and the way you like yourself. Because who cares when you are the one who’s experiencing your life, when you’re getting to face the joy you’re in the process of? Exactly. And they can talk. Boy, do they talk. And they always will talk. They’ll blabber about your choices and will criticize the shit of you. Because they know what’s best for you. But do they really? I think that only you can know what’s best for you. For you are living your life and not them. Listen to yourself. Follow your gut.


And what’s best for me? Drinking my 4th cup of green tea, binging on the 1st season of Girls and pushing my responsibilities a day away.


Also, I enjoy breaking mushrooms. On top of my tortilla pizza. How’s that for a change?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram

Tweets