so long and goodnight, my dear loneliness.

5/17/2011


Loneliness ain't my friend anymore.
It doesn't mean that I left my loneliness alone,

it just means that I don't want it to be a part of my life no more.

My hunger for friendship, for connection with people started growing at the moment when I realized that loneliness is a sign of a sad man's world. And I'm not sad. And I don't wanna be. I don't want to be neither sad, nor lonely. I wasn't constructed for that. I was constructed to enjoy life with its sweets and bitters. I was constructed to grow as a person, to love much, laugh often, learn plenty. To live well. Live my last life to its fullest. Fill myself and people around me with joy.
Because we all are worth to be joyful no matter how hard life can get, there's just no point in frowning when you can smile. Just keep on reaching for the best, step by step.

Check out this amazing covered song of amazing person Bob Marley by amazing Brendon Urie, vocalist of Panic! At The Disco.
Byeeeeeaaa and have an awesome day, night or whatever !
Smile !!



A small notice: I started so sadly and ended in such an optimistic way ! (poolparty)
Happiness is contagious !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram

Tweets